Friday, October 2, 2015

First game jitters

So I've arranged to meet a guy at a local shop to play a small game of 7th Ed. 1000 points, just to try to learn the rules. I built a pretty basic list, just based off what I have at least painted (if not based). Some of the paint is my old Dark Angels, some of it is a red armor variant I started to do several years ago, and some of it is the new white scheme. This won't really be a narrative game for me, since it's my first go in the new system. I'll take some notes though and write up a battle report anyway. My list is here if you'd like to check it out.

Here's the last bit of painting I have to do to get completed squads! Just a tank commander with a stormbolter for a rhino and one sergeant with a power weapon to lead a tactical squad. We'll see how well I do on the rush job of them tonight!

And here is a shot of the (mostly ready) force.


No comments:

Post a Comment